- The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR" ) is Indian Community in Czech Republic z.s. ,
ICO: 07939124, with registered office at Praha - Liben, Ocelarska 1354/35, 190 00,
Email:email@example.com, Phone: +420 731 933 313 (hereinafter: " administrator ").
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of the contract between you and the controller, the controller's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters).
- The purpose of processing personal data is to process your order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator,
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- - the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- - the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- - the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
- - the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR a
- - the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
- - the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY TERMS
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address, which you have provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 10.09.2021, 00:00 hrs